April 14, 2014 Luncheon – Update from AMAFCA – Who We Are and What We Do
AMAFCA is a small public agency whose mission is to protect life and property from flooding. The agency has evolved over the years into a cooperative partner in flood control and water quality projects that have won awards for their innovative design and function. Our guest speaker, Lynn Mazur, will present a brief history and show what AMAFCA has been up to.Guest Speaker: Lynn M. Mazur, PE, CFM Development Review Engineer, Albuquerque Metropolitan Arroyo Flood Control Authority (AMAFCA) When: Monday, April 14, 2014 at 11:45 am Where: Uptown Marriott (2101Louisiana Blvd NE)
Please RSVP by Wednesday, April 9, 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate if you would prefer a vegetarian lunch.
You can register online and pay be credit card at http://nmspealbuquerque.org/shop/ ($26.00 for Members or $31.00 for Non-members) or you can email email@example.com and pay with cash or check ($25.00 for Members or $30 for Non-Members) on the day of the luncheon.
Your RSVP is your commitment to pay unless cancellation is received by Wednesday, April 9 at 5:00pm.
Join our Email List!!
If you would like to be added to the NMSPE Albuquerque Chapter email list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
New AddressOur new address is: P.O. Box 30673 Albuquerque, NM 87190 email@example.com
Ethics for the Practicing Engineer – Dr. Kristy Mills (Online Video)
Ethics for the Practicing Engineer - Dr. Kristy Mills
Ethics for the Practicing Engineer from Dr. Kristy Mills Parts 1 & 2. Recorded during E-Week 2010 - February 12, 2010.
Ethics for the Practicing Engineer from Dr. Kristy Mills Parts 1 & 2. Recorded during E-Week 2010 – February 12, 2010.
NOTE: After purchase you will be emailed a link to the full video and with that link you may access the video at anytime.
To be the premier New Mexican Society providing leadership in advancing engineering professionalism.
In order for the engineering profession to achieve its responsibilities to protect the public health, safety and property, the NMSPE is dedicated to:
- the promotion of the practice of engineering to properly qualified and licensed persons,
- the maintenance and observance of high ethical standards of conduct,
- the support of high standards of formal educational preparation for the practice of engineering,
- the continuing professional development of members of the engineering profession,
- the focusing of appropriate public attention upon engineering responsibilities and engineering accomplishments for the purpose of attracting qualified persons to the practice of engineering, and
- the providing of appropriate assistance to its members to facilitate the pursuit of their professional careers.